Full Stack Software Engineer
We are Efemarai, an early-stage startup building a platform for testing and continuously improving ML models. With our platform, machine learning teams discover failure edge cases, track regressions, monitor improvements and ship their ML solutions with confidence.
Backed by Silicon Valley and EU investors, we are on our journey to bring quality assurance to the AI world and unleash a Cambrian explosion of new ML applications.
ABOUT THE ROLE
As a Full Stack Software Engineer your responsibilities will include:
- Develop new functionalities for our CI/CD platform for ML
- Scale and optimize our CI/CD platform for ML
- Work directly with the founders and shape the overall product architecture
WHAT YOU BRING TO THE TEAM
We believe that curiosity is one of the most important qualities for an engineer who is always eager to learn new concepts and technologies, but also knows how to deliver working code.
- BSc or Msc in Computer Science, Mathematics, Physics, Engineering, Statistics, or other related technical discipline.
- 3+ years of experience working in software development
- Strong motivation and drive to work on challenging technical problems in a fast paced environment
- Interest in machine learning
- Experience with machine learning and the ecosystem of Python packages such as NumPy, Pytorch, TensorFlow, OpenCV, Scikit-learn, Pandas
- Experience in QA and understanding of the available software QA platforms
WHAT WE OFFER
- Experience first hand working in a Silicon Valley style fast-growth startup and interact directly with the founders
- Work on machine learning problems side by side with world class experts
- Unique opportunity to grow professionally with the company
HOW TO APPLY
In order to apply send your CV to email@example.com